(Uzin PE 520)
Cements additive and wet bond primer
View Basket »
Calculate how much flooring you require
To cover this area of floor you will require:
Each box 55.21 contains enough flooring to cover m² and we recommend you allow for 5% of wastage across the total floor area.
Complete the box below to calculate the number of packs you need to cover your floor:
Enter the total floor area in m²
Note: 1. The amount entered must be in square metres (m²) if the amount entered is in any other measurement then the number of boxes calculated will be a misrepresentation of what is actually required. 2. The total number of boxes will always be rounded up to the closest full box.
Additive and wet primer for cement levelling compounds
* allows levelling work on substrates with inherent stresses
* minimises cracking and de-bonding; increases reliability
* the system-component UZIN PE 520 has accreditation for use on ships through the See-Berufsgenossenschaft in Hamburg, modules B and D.
* additive for mineral levelling compounds and mortars
* on bitumen-based surfaces, e.g. mastic asphalt
* on existing, problem substrates
* on substrates with inherent deflection
* makes levelling compounds and mortars more plastic
* increases surface strength
* interior and exterior use